Events this year
|November: Children in Need Fancy Dress Day|
|December 2012: Christmas Celebrations|
Starting a nursery is a big milestone in your child’s life and our aim it is to ensure that it is achieved with ease and confidence.
We realise that for you to be able to leave your child in our care you must be confident that they will be safe, well cared for and happy.
Your child’s safety and happiness is our priority and we will ensure that their time with us will be a positive and enjoyable experience.
First Class Day Nursery School is a safe and interesting place where your child has the opportunity to mix with others and learn how to relate to adults who are outside the family circle.
Our aims are:
- To provide a happy, safe, nurturing and stimulating environment
- To create a home from home experience for very young children
- To encourage each child to reach his/her full potential
- To develop independence, concentration, co-ordination and self-discipline
- To enhance every child’s confidence and self-esteem
- To treat all children equally and as individuals
- To lay concrete foundations for early years learning
- To promote healthy eating and lifestyles
- To put the needs of your children first at all times
We are open from 8:00am to 6:00pm throughout the year.